Energy-efficient solutions are significantly reducing building operation costs. In preparation of the building energy audit documentation various energy efficiency measures have to be applied. It is essential to calculate energy efficiency for new buildings, existing buildings as well as for building renovation projects. Our team of experts will ensure that these measures are cost-efficient.
According to the Energy Efficiency Law of the Republic of Latvia and according to the Energy Efficiency Directive 2012/27/EU large companies must carry out industrial audit or implement the Energy Management System ISO 50001 or the Environment Management System ISO 14001 with a supplement that ensures constant control and reduction of energy consumption. CMB is one of the few Latvian entrepreneurs which is accredited to carry out industrial energy audits. Our team of engineers and energy auditors will make a complete energy audit for your company. Energy efficiency audit includes preparation of necessary documentation in accordance with Cabinet of Ministers regulations No. 138 and measures that would allow the company to save resources and reduce the negative impact on the environment.
Our certified energy auditors, who are at the same time certified passive building designers, will analyse your specific case and develop a plan to improve energy efficiency. We will provide consultations regarding the most cost-efficient solutions according to your planned investments. Only an individual approach to each specific case leads to the greatest possible savings with the smallest possible investment.
Our team will:
- carry out building energy audit
- prepare building energy certificates
- identify necessary measures for improving energy efficiency
- prepare project applications for receiving co-funding from EU funds and financial instruments to improve energy efficiency
- carry out company (industrial) energy audit according to the Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 138
- develop the Energy Management System ISO 50001 or the Environment Management System ISO 14001 and supervise their implementation at your company.
- Kārlis Grīnbergs, KARLIS.GRINBERGS@CMB.LV
- Laura Gleizde, LAURA.GLEIZDE@CMB.LV