Energy Efficiency Law states that large companies and consumers of electrical power shall provide industrial energy audit to implement energy efficiency improvement measures and introduce effective energy management systems. CMB is accredited by Latvian National Accreditation Bureau (LATAK) to perform industrial energy audits.
Industrial energy audit is the best opportunity to find out energy consumption structure of processes and equipment in the company and carry out necessary measures to reduce energy consumption and costs.
- industrial energy audit
- industrial process and systems analysis
- energy production equipment analysis
- thermographic measurements
- recommendations for energy efficiency improvement measures
- allocation of funds for taking energy efficiency measures