Structural design is one of the most important parts of the construction design to provide mechanical resistance and stability of a building. Our task is to design structures of the building in compliance with the requirements of building regulations and standards.
Our considerable engineering survey experience enables us analysing objects of various complexity to find safe, stable and economical solutions for building reconstruction. When dealing with design of new buildings, we pay particular attention to sustainable solutions.We offer:
- inspection of existing structural solutions and assessment of their stability
- development of reinforcement solutions for existing structures
- structural design for new and existing buildings
- development of structural scheme and model in different stages
- assessment of development visions from the structural stability aspect
- construction design management
Design is developed in BIM assuring effective collaboration between architects and engineers. Our structural engineers work in Revit, AutoCAD and Axis.