Sustainable construction ensures long-term operation and indoor comfort of a building taking into account life-cycle costs and reducing the environmental impact. Sustainable buildings benefit the owners, investors, tenants and the society as a whole.
We offer consulting on international building certification systems (LEED, BREEAM and others) in the process of design of new buildings, reconstruction and renovation of existing buildings and passive houses certification. We consult on specific sustainability requirements in projects and supervise their implementation.
- building certification in internationally recognized systems (LEED, BREEAM)
- passive house certification
- application of sustainability principles in different development stages and supervision of implementation thereof
- short-term/long-term sustainability development strategies for a building or a territory
- feasibility study for separate solutions or an entire project
- building life-cycle cost calculation
- solutions for energy-efficient engineering networks, systems and equipment
- solutions for energy and water consumption, and cost reduction
- consulting on green procurement requirements
- consulting on building certification issues