An important component of territory development is sustainable and effective resource management, therefore we offer urban solutions to balance different interests. Urban environment and territory development process is an instrument for effective use of local resources. Sustainable development principles should be implemented not only in construction process, but also in urban planning.
Sustainable construction ensures long-term operation and indoor comfort of a building taking into account life-cycle costs and reducing environmental impact. We consult on specific sustainability requirements in projects and supervise their implementation.
- application of sustainability principles in different development stages and supervision of their implementation
- short-term/long-term sustainability development strategies for a building or a territory
- development of detail territory plans
- feasibility study and applications for investment projects
- construction design and engineering solutions for urban development projects
- consulting on green procurement requirements
- solutions for energy, water consumption and cost reduction
- solutions for energy-efficient engineering networks, systems and equipment
Lead Civil Engineer