Regulatory enactments oblige owners of buildings to provide technical inspection for second and third group (public) buildings at least once in every 10 years, as well as before development of building renovation, reconstruction or restoration design, resuming construction works or other cases to determine building technical condition.
During inspection we examine visible defects, technical condition of materials and engineering systems in a building both visually and by measurements. In the conclusion on condition of the building we include recommendations for improvement.
- visual inspection of buildings and structural depreciation assessment
- photo-registration of defects and development of damage identification plans
- exposure, exploratory trench and drilling works, probing and measurements of building structures
- detailed survey of defects and damages in hidden constructions
- assessment of engineering systems depreciation and compliance thereof with building regulations
- recommendations for improvement of sustainability and operation of buildings